What is Swedish massage? The various Swedish massage techniques are designed to improve your circulation, soothe your muscles and make you feel more relaxed. Swedish massage uses softer strokes on the bonier and more delicate parts of the body, and stronger strokes where there is thicker muscle coverage. This adjustment of pressure makes it an ideal massage for relaxation.
How does it work? Your therapist might assess your complexion at the start of your treatment and choose essential oils or lotions to suit your skin type. She will massage these into your body with a series of strokes and techniques specific to the part of your body and what you want to achieve.
- Besides the calming benefits, Swedish massage is good for:
- Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins;
- Improving circulation by increasing oxygen flow in the blood;
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple;
- Reducing emotional and physical stres;
Sessions Your therapist will evaluate the amount of sessions for best results.
Call now Schedule your free evaluation. Call to +44 7961 529549