What is IPL & SHR Painless?
Super Hair Removal Technology (SHR) Lasers – a revolutionary new method for permanent hair removal that is virtually pain & side effect free. In comparison to other slightly dated laser and IPL methods, SHR provides faster, safer and pain free hair reduction treatments for clients.
ALL HAIR TYPES, ALL SKIN TYPES, ALL YEAR ROUND
How does it work?
The unique laser technology and techniques used in SHR IPL makes all hair and skin types suitable for this treatment. SHR IPL is also an attractive hair removal solution for those who don’t want to shy away from the sun, meaning hair reduction treatments can be had all year round. By utilizing low heat, SHR IPL decreases the amount of heat absorbed by the skin so treatment can be done on tanned skin. SHR IPL Technology is ideal for LIGHTER and WHITE HAIR.
• Stop the use of acids and abrasives at least 1 week before;
• Avoid waxing (hot or cold wax), use of tweezers or electrolysis for one month prior to treatment, for best results;
• Tanning (natural or artificial) should be avoided for at least one month before treatment;
• Avoid sun exposure for at least 30 days before treatment;
• Do not discolor hair.
On treatment day:
• At the time of IPL & SHR Laser hair removal, do not use makeup, deodorant or creams on the area to be treated;
• Inform the professional responsible for the application of the laser of the occurrence of sun exposure in the last 30 days;
• The area to be treated must be sanitized;
• The hairs should be scraped close to the skin;
• The most appropriate device will be applied to the skin and hair color of each individual;
• Prohibited direct sun exposure without the use of sunscreen or sunscreen with SPF less than 30;
• Do not sunbathe or be exposed to the sun for a long time, after and during treatment;
• Creams with anti-inflammatory properties (corticosteroids) may be applied if the patient feels it is necessary for the allergic factor or cutaneous sensitivity.
You can have the benefits of IPL & SHR Painless Laser practically all over the body: cheek, chin, face, groin, back, chest, arms, armpits, leg, abdomen, etc.Who is the treatment for?Laser hair removal is the best method to eliminate unwanted hair from various regions of the body and face permanently.
Is the treatment painful? IPL & SHR hair removal is a painless procedure.
Contraindications • Injured skin • Pregnant women
• Blond or white hairs
• Use of photosensitive drugs, eg Roacutan or Tetracycline
• Patients with a history of keloid formation
• Patients who have light-stimulated diseases, such as epilepsy, vitiligo and psoriasis
• Patients with a history of cancer
Sessions A course of treatments is needed to effectively remove all the hair in any area. However, you will see results after the 1st session, 30% less hair.
Call now Schedule your free evaluation. Call to +44 7961 529549