What is Laser Diode?
Diode lasers use a single wavelength of light that has a high abruption rate in melanin. As the melanin heats up it destroys the root and blood flow to the follicle disabling the hair growth permanently. Diode lasers deliver high frequency, low frequency pulses and can be safely used on all skin types.
Before: • Stop the use of acids and abrasives at least 1 week before;
• Avoid waxing (hot or cold wax), use of tweezers or electrolysis for one month prior to treatment, for best results;
• Tanning (natural or artificial) should be avoided for at least one month before treatment;
• Avoid sun exposure for at least 30 days before treatment;
• Do not discolor hair.
On treatment day:
• At the time of LASER hair removal, do not use makeup, deodorant or creams on the area to be treated;
• Inform the professional responsible for the application of the laser of the occurrence of sun exposure in the last 30 days;
• The area to be treated must be sanitized;
• The hairs should be scraped close to the skin;
• The most appropriate device will be applied to the skin and hair color of each individual;
• Prohibited direct sun exposure without the use of sunscreen or sunscreen with SPF less than 30;
• Do not sunbathe or be exposed to the sun for a long time, after and during treatment;
• Creams with anti-inflammatory properties (corticosteroids) may be applied if the patient feels it is necessary for the allergic factor or cutaneous sensitivity.
Body zones You can have the benefits of Diode Laser practically all over the body: cheek, chin, face, groin, back, chest, arms, armpits, leg, abdomen, etc.
Who is the treatment for? Laser hair removal is the best method to eliminate unwanted hair from various regions of the body and face permanently.
Is the treatment painful? Laser Diode hair removal is a painless procedure.
Contraindications Tanned or injured skin, pregnant women, blond or white hairs, use of photosensitive drugs, eg Roacutan or Tetracycline, patients with a history of keloid formation, patients who have light-stimulated diseases, such as epilepsy, vitiligo and psoriasis, patients with a history of cancer.
Sessions A course of treatments is needed to effectively remove all the hair in any area. However, you will see results after the 1st session, 30% less hair.
Call now Schedule your free evaluation. Call to +44 7961 529549